Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I LOVE THIS Dish. Every week we have to eat this at least once. You can sub chicken pieces for the shrimp.. but the shrimp makes it sooo yummy!
- 1⁄2 kg medium-sized shrimp (peeled and divined)
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt and pepper
- pasta, any kind
- Add olive oil in sauté pan. Sautee onions and garlic. Turn heat up to high and add shrimp. Stir fry till pinky orange. Do not overcook!
- Add flour to shrimp, stir, then add tomatoes and bring to boil.
- Then add milk while stirring constantly until it comes to a near boil.
- Just before serving add 1 cup of cream and bring to a near boil. Then add 1/2 cup chopped cilantro. (More or less to taste).
- Salt and pepper to taste.