Creamy Shrimp Marsala Linguine
- Wash and chop green onion.
- In a medium sauce pan, mix 8 Tbsp (1 stick) butter, 1/4 cup chopped green onion, 2 tsp thyme leaves and 2 Tbsp minced garlic over medium heat (low boil). Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add 1 cup of dry marsala wine and continue cooking an additional 5 minutes. Lower heat and set aside. Do not cover.
- In a large saute pan, add 2 Tbsp of butter and 8 oz of sliced muchrooms over meduim-high heat, stirring frequently until muchrooms are browned on both sides (3-5 minutes). Add medium cooked shrimp (de-veined and no tails) and continue cooking with the muchrooms for 5 more minutes. Lower Heat and set aside.
- In the medium sauce pan, add 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, 1 cup whole milk and 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese to the marsala wine mixture. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes and then add the mushrooms and shrimp to mixture. Lower heat to a low boil and set aside.
- Cook linguine noodles and drain.
- Pour creamy marsala and shrimp sauce over linguine and enjoy.