Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A yummy and creamy shrimp pasta dinner
- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup dry marsala wine
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked shrimp
- Wash and chop green onion.
- In a medium sauce pan, mix 8 Tbsp (1 stick) butter, 1/4 cup chopped green onion, 2 tsp thyme leaves and 2 Tbsp minced garlic over medium heat (low boil). Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add 1 cup of dry marsala wine and continue cooking an additional 5 minutes. Lower heat and set aside. Do not cover.
- In a large saute pan, add 2 Tbsp of butter and 8 oz of sliced muchrooms over meduim-high heat, stirring frequently until muchrooms are browned on both sides (3-5 minutes). Add medium cooked shrimp (de-veined and no tails) and continue cooking with the muchrooms for 5 more minutes. Lower Heat and set aside.
- In the medium sauce pan, add 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, 1 cup whole milk and 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese to the marsala wine mixture. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes and then add the mushrooms and shrimp to mixture. Lower heat to a low boil and set aside.
- Cook linguine noodles and drain.
- Pour creamy marsala and shrimp sauce over linguine and enjoy.
Disgusting. What a waste.
Wow. This sauce is sinfully delicious! I followed the recipe exactly, and would only advise that folks bake plenty of French bread to sop this up...or you will be licking your plate! Great recipe. Thank you.
Gourmet chef quality!