This recipe came from Dave's Dinners by Dave Lieberman. I use frozen shrimp instead of fresh and egg noodles (or whatever pasta I have on hand) instead of fettuccini. DELICIOUS!
- Cook fettuccini in large pot of boiling, salted water until al dente, about 7 minutes.
- Toss pasta with some oil to keep it from sticking while you make the sauce.
- Combine cream, wine, garlic and black pepper in large skillet and bring to simmer over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Toss sauce with pasta and chopped parsley.