Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice for parties or Superbowl gatherings. Always a treat.
Make and share this Creamy Shrimp Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 29.58-44.37 ml milk
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml garlic pepper seasoning
- 127.57 g can baby shrimp, drained
- 14.79 ml finely chopped green onion
- 14.79 ml finely chopped green pepper
- Combine until smooth.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve with crackers, fresh vegetables, slices of pita, etc.
This is very tasty! Thanks!
Very tasty and easy dip. I used fresh bay shrimp rather than canned, and minced them fairly fine. I also made half as written (except the shrimp sub), then the other half I omitted the green pepper and added a teaspoon of fresh minced dill weed. Both versions were great.