Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
"This shrimp dip is made with sour cream and cream cheese, Ranch Dressing mix, and other seasonings." -About.com
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (1/2 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- 6 ounces small shrimp, drained and chopped (can use up to 8 ounces)
- Beat cream cheese with sour cream until well blended.
- Blend in the green onion, hot sauce, paprika, dressing mix.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Chill until serving time.
- Cooking time is chill time.