Recipe by BecR
A small quantity of tiny shrimp in a rich, delicately seasoned creamy sauce makes this luxurious shrimp-cocktail-in-a -dip.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) bagfrozen cooked baby shrimp, thawed according to package directions and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend mayonnaise, sour cream, catsup, onion, sherry, Worcestershire and cayenne in a medium-size bowl. Add shrimp and mix well.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and serve at once, or cover and refrigerate up to 5 hours before serving.
- Makes 2 1/3 cups.
- Dipper tips: Good with raw mushrooms, zucchini slices, cherry tomatoes, celery sticks, rye crackers.