Recipe by Manami
Lovely luncheon served with a salad of greens and some melon balls with berries. I didn't include thawing & baking times - it takes one hour.
- 6 puff pastry shells, baked
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1⁄2 lb scallops, halved
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped fine
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- chives, finely chopped, garnish (optional)
- paprika, garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake shells according to pkg directions.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in skillet.
- Add shrimp and scallops and cook until shrimp and scallops are done, stirring often.
- Remove from skillet.
- Melt remaining butter; add mushrooms and red peppers.
- Cook until tender and liquid is evaporated.
- Add soup, milk, peas, and Swiss cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Return seafood mixture to skillet and heat through.
- Serve in pastry shells.
- Garnish with chives and a sprinkle of paprika.