Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
An easy shrimp dish. Ready to eat in less than 30 minutes.
- 6 ounces shrimp, peeled and frozen
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of shrimp soup
- 10 ounces frozen green peas
- 2 tablespoons cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 4 patty shells, baked
- Rinse frozen shrimp under cold running water to remove ice.
- Heat shrimp, soup and peas to boiling.
- Boil and stir 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese spread and sherry, cook, stirring until the cheese is melted.
- Serve in patty shells.
Yum--Quick, easy and delicious!!!!! Served it on brown rice intead of the pastry shells and it was a definite hit! DH added a few jolts of hot sauce to his, but he really liked it too! Thanks Barb!