Prep 20 mins
Cook 17 mins
Pretty little bundles from McCormick Seasonings.
- 1⁄3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pre- cooked shrimp
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix cream cheese, 1/4 teaspoons dill, and ginger.
- Stir in green onions; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- Cut each triangle in half to make 16 triangles.
- Stretch dough slightly and place crescent triangles into lightly greased standard sized muffin pans so that the bottom of the muffin cup is covered and crescent corners are lying outside the cup.
- Divide shrimp evenly into cups (about 1 heaping teaspoons per cup).
- Top each cup with 1/2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture.
- Loosely fold dough corners into center; pinch corners together and twist to seal tightly.
- Lightly sprinkle tops with remaining 1/4 teaspoons dill.
- Bake uncovered 15-17 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Super quick and easy as well. Be liberal with the dill----it's yummy. Be sure to get the "original" crescent rolls---they have come out with a ridiculous number of variations which could mess up the taste.
These were good and easy to make. What I would do differently is make sure I have the right size crescent roll s. I will mix the shrimp with the cream cheese to see how that works out. Also make sure no one knows I am making them so I dont need to share. Made and devoured for March Aussie recipe swap. Thanks Cookiedog again another winner.
I just love these! A good healthy version of rangoons. I didn't change a thing. My guests raved about them. Made for 1st Annual Holiday Tag Game. Thanks for posting a winner cookiedog!