- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green onion, divided
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 (11 ounce) canextrasweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp to pan; sauté 3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup onions, water, seasoning, and corn; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in half-and-half and salt. Cover; let stand 3 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup onions.