My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb linguine, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 lb uncooked medium shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed (3/4 of 8 ounce package)
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, adding garlic for the last minute. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon, reserving liquid in skillet; set shrimp aside.
- 2Add cream cheese and broth to skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted, stirring frequently. Stir in shrimp and 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- 3Drain pasta. Add to skillet; toss to coat. Transfer to platter; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley.
- 4KITCHEN TIPS:.
- 5Healthy Living: Save 50 calories and 6 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing and Neufchatel cheese.
- 6Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.0
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 558.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth