Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1⁄2 lb linguine, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked medium shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed (3/4 of 8 ounce package)
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, adding garlic for the last minute. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon, reserving liquid in skillet; set shrimp aside.
- Add cream cheese and broth to skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted, stirring frequently. Stir in shrimp and 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet; toss to coat. Transfer to platter; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Healthy Living: Save 50 calories and 6 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing and Neufchatel cheese.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.