This dish uses a quick homemade alfredo sauce, which is tossed with pasta and shrimp. Delicious served with garlic bread and a garden salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat.
- 3Add shrimp; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, adding garlic for the last minute.
- 4Remove shrimp with slotted spoon; set aside.
- 5Add cream cheese and broth to skillet; cook until cream cheese is completely melted, stirring frequently.
- 6Stir in shrimp and 3 tablespoons parmesan.
- 7Drain pasta.
- 8Add to skillet; toss to coat.
- 9Transfer to platter; sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese and parsley.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.8
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 322.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 25.6 g