Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
The best mixed seafood soup you will ever have.. I PROMISE JUST TRY IT
- 2 crabs
- 1⁄4 kg calamari, cut into rings (small) or shrimp (small)
- 1⁄4 kg fish fillet, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 oyster (sea shells)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 fresh coriander leaves
- salt and pepper
- 5 celery
- 5 bay leaves
- 2 liters water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Put onions and celery in water till boiling.
- Add crabs first then sea shells then calamari then leave to boil for 15 minutes.
- Add flour and lemon juice.
- On the other hand, in a sauce pan add oil and stir fry with fish and shrimp for 5 minutes then add to soup.
- Add salt, pepper, coriander and bay leaves.
- Add whipping cream then leave to boil for 10 minute.
- Remove celery, coriander and bay leaves before serving.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- N.B after crabs are done, you can divide each into two.