Recipe by Oolala
Say it 3 times fast! Shrimp, scallops, oregano, parsley, garlic, onions, scallions, tomatoes, and cream...Mmmm! Also great with chicken or crabmeat. I like a touch of red pepper flakes and Parmesan cheese in dishes like this too.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 -3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onions or 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, raw, unshelled
- 1⁄2 lb scallops, raw
- 1 lb linguine, 1 box
Directions See How It's Made
- Make linguine according to directions on box and drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in medium saucepan.
- Saute garlic, oregano, and parsley.
- Add chopped tomatoes and onion (or scallions) and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp, scallops, and cream.
- Cook until fish turns pink and cream starts to thicken.
- Taste for seaoning (may want to add salt and pepper, to taste).
- Serve over linguine.