1/1 Photo of Creamy Seafood Lasagna
1 hr 30 mins
Uses no-boil lasagna noodles. Sometimes I use 10 oz chopped broccoli in place of the spinach. Great either way!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, DIVIDED USE
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1 (15 ounce) carton part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped scallion, reserve dark green tops
- 1 (10 ounce) box chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry, can use chopped broccoli
- 16 ounces small cooked baby shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 8 ounces cooked bay scallops, thawed if frozen
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Have a rectangular lasagna pan handy.
- 2In a saucepan, melt butter and add garlic.
- 3Stir in flour and cook until smooth.
- 4Gradually whisk in the milk until smooth.
- 5Stir in the parmesan cheese and ONLY 1 CUP of the mozzarella. Add dill. Stir until melted, smooth and thickened. SET ASIDE 1 CUP OF THIS SAUCE TO POUR OVER TOP OF FINISHED LASAGNA.
- 6In a small bowl, beat together ricotta, egg, salt, scallion and spinach (or broccoli).
- 7In a separate small bowl, toss together the shrimp and scallops.
- 8Spread a thin layer of the cheese sauce on the bottom of the lasagna pan.
- 9Place 3 lasagna noodles across the bottom.
- 10Spread 1/3 of the ricotta/spinach mixture over noodles.
- 11Sprinkle 1/3 of the shrimp/scallop combo over top.
- 12Spread 1/3 cheese sauce over that.
- 13Repeat these layers two more times.
- 14End with the last 3 lasagna noodles.
- 15Evenly top with the reserved 1 cup of cheese sauce and the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- 16Sprinkle chopped dark green parts of scallions over top; if desired.
- 17Cover with non-stick foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- 18Uncover and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- 19Remove from oven and let rest for at least 20 minutes before cutting to serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Seafood Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.3
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 241.3 mg
- Sodium 1766.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 49.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles