Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is lovely as a dip with toast points, even better over toasted English Muffins and Poached Eggs for an elegant New Year's Day Brunch!
- 1⁄2 lb cooked crabmeat, picked over and in lump form
- 1⁄2 lb cooked lobster, chopped medium
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 6 -10 drops Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, get the good stuff
- In a medium saucecpan over medium-low heat melt the cream cheese, butter and half and half together and whisk until warmed through and smooth.
- Whisk in the sour cream.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Whisk in the worcestershire sauce, salt, and Tabasco.
- Fold in the Onion, Tomato, Artichoke hearts, Lobster, and Crab.
- Cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Place in a chafing dish and sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over top.
- Place in a 450 degree oven for 8-10 minutes to brown the top to a nice golden color.
- Remove from oven and place on stand.
- Serve with toast points or crackers.
- I like this on New Year's morning over toasted English Muffins and poached eggs with steamed asparagus on the side.
I halved this recipe for 2 of us for New Year's brunch (had a little left over) - it was delicious! I lighted it considerably by using nonfat half & half, imitation crabmeat and lobster, nonfat cream cheese, light margarine, and nonfat sour cream. This will become a tradition!