This is lovely as a dip with toast points, even better over toasted English Muffins and Poached Eggs for an elegant New Year's Day Brunch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb cooked crabmeat, picked over and in lump form
- 1/2 lb cooked lobster, chopped medium
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 -10 drops Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, get the good stuff
- 1In a medium saucecpan over medium-low heat melt the cream cheese, butter and half and half together and whisk until warmed through and smooth.
- 2Whisk in the sour cream.
- 3Cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Whisk in the worcestershire sauce, salt, and Tabasco.
- 5Fold in the Onion, Tomato, Artichoke hearts, Lobster, and Crab.
- 6Cook gently for 5 minutes.
- 7Place in a chafing dish and sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over top.
- 8Place in a 450 degree oven for 8-10 minutes to brown the top to a nice golden color.
- 9Remove from oven and place on stand.
- 10Serve with toast points or crackers.
- 11I like this on New Year's morning over toasted English Muffins and poached eggs with steamed asparagus on the side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Seafood Dip
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.6
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 157.1 mg
- Sodium 1278.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 26.6 g