Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Don't know where I got this one. Easy to make since most of the ingredients are in the average pantry. Just serve sauce with cooked, chilled shrimp, crabmeat, or lobster and garnish with lettuce and lemon wedges.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and chill.
- Serve as described in description above.
I was looking for a cocktail sauce that did not call for horseradish and came across this recipe. I made 1/2 the recipe because there is only DH and myself. This was okay. In my opinon, the mayo did not compliment the shrimp. DH and I probably won't use this exact recipe again, but I do encourage you to try it for yourself! It was easy to make and the ingredients were right in my pantry. Thanks Oolala and I look forward to trying other recipes of yours!