1/1 Photo of Creamy Scrambled Eggs With Sausage and Scallions
Simple and good from Prevention Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add sausage, and cook until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, break eggs into a bowl, and beat lightly with a fork.
- 4Stir in scallions, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
- 5Melt butter in the skillet with the sausage over medium-low heat.
- 6Pour in eggs.
- 7Cook, stirring almost continuously, until eggs are set but still soft and creamy, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Scrambled Eggs With Sausage and Scallions
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 453.2 mg
- Sodium 561.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 19.3 g