Recipe by Choco lover
I've been struggling with my weight since i was a lil kid so i've tried hundreds of things and i haven't found a diet that i can keep up with except for the Atkins diet, which gave me great great results. I found this recipe in the Atkins Meal Planner and it's delicious and soooo easy to make. The smoked salmon, the green onions and the dill will give your breakfast a whole new dimension. Enjoy! :)
Top Review by I'mPat
Scaled this back for 2 and served with wholemeal/wholegrain toast and the DM and I absolutely loved it and it was very filling. I did have to use dry dill but otherwise stuck to the recipe. Thank you Choco lover, made for Healthy Choices Tag game.
- 8 eggs
- 44.37 ml cream
- 14.79 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.16 ml butter
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 170.09 g smoked salmon, thinly sliced and cut into strips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, cream. dill and salt.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add green onions; cook 8 minutes, until softened.
- Pour in egg mixture; cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until almost set.
- Mix in salmon, cook 1 more minute more or until eggs reach desire doneness.
- Serve and enjoy!