1/2 Photos of Creamy Scrambled Eggs With Dill and Smoked Salmon
Choco lover's Note:
I've been struggling with my weight since i was a lil kid so i've tried hundreds of things and i haven't found a diet that i can keep up with except for the Atkins diet, which gave me great great results. I found this recipe in the Atkins Meal Planner and it's delicious and soooo easy to make. The smoked salmon, the green onions and the dill will give your breakfast a whole new dimension. Enjoy! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat eggs, cream. dill and salt.
- 2Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add green onions; cook 8 minutes, until softened.
- 4Pour in egg mixture; cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until almost set.
- 5Mix in salmon, cook 1 more minute more or until eggs reach desire doneness.
- 6Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Scrambled Eggs With Dill and Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.2
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 476.3 mg
- Sodium 872.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 21.4 g