Recipe by Tish
OK..I know you are cringing when you see this is a microwave recipe for eggs! When faced with a gang of overnight guests you may want to give this a try. These are the softest scrambled eggs ever. If you choose a decent looking micro safe bowl you can even serve directly from it, meaning less clean up. Try these for your family and just reduce the size. I promise you will like them
Top Review by *Petunia*
I am giving this a 4 star because even though I loved them, DH didn't like them at all. He is not a fan of cream cheese or very rich foods, but I am. These eggs are very tasty!!
- 16 large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwage on high for 2 minutes Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes more, then stir.
- Repeat the process until the eggs are set but still moist, about 8 minutes total.
- Serve hot.