1/4 Photos of Creamy Scrambled Eggs
Fabulous for brunch or a special breakfast. For light and fluffy scrambled eggs, add a little water when you whisk them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs, salt and pepper until blended.
- 2Melt butter in a large skillet over low heat.
- 3Pour egg mixture in the skillet.
- 4Cook over low heat just until the eggs begin to set.
- 5Add cream cheese to the eggs.
- 6Cook until eggs are the desired degree of doneness and the cream cheese melts, stirring gently.
- 7Sprinkle with the chives and parsley.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.7
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 503.7 mg
- Sodium 296.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 17.1 g