Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- potato, sliced 1/4 inch thick (enough to fill a 9 inch oval baking dish)
- 1 whole onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick and separated into rings
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup (any cream of soup will do)
- salt and pepper
- cheddar cheese
- Combine potatoes, onion and soup in baking dish.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese to the top and bake in a preheated oven at 375°F for 1 hour (test with a fork to see if potatoes are done).
- Goes well with any meat dish.
This is plain and we didn't enjoy the crunch of the onions very much. Onions don't really cook like that... they have to be sauteed first. Won't be making this again, but it did work for being a simple recipe. Thanks anyway.
Prepared this to serve with baked pork chops. Very easy, very tasty. Do not vary the recipe.
this is an absolute favorite of mine...i make it with all vegan products but it was definitly awesome!