1/1 Photo of Creamy Scalloped Potato Bake
2 hrs 20 mins
This recipe is very rich and creamy. Not for the dieter! :) I add Spam to this but you can sub ham or bacon if you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease 13x9 baking dish.
- 3Add butter and olive oil to frying pan on medium-high heat.
- 4When hot, add Spam and fry until slightly browned.
- 5Remove Spam from pan and add sliced onions (add more butter to pan if necessary); cook onions for 4 or 5 minutes until translucent.
- 6Slice potatoes (I used a mandoline set to 1/32).
- 7Layer in greased casserole dish: Potatoes, onions, Spam, cheddar, alfredo sauce (just drizzle on each layer, no need to pour - this is very rich!).
- 8Keep layering until you run out of ingredients.
- 9Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Scalloped Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.6
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 973.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: