Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you are a lover of corn you will enjoy this, it makes a wonderful side dish to any meal.
Top Review by Megan's Mommy
Awesome! Tripled for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a huge hit. I split in two 9x13 pans, and it baked perfectly, but did take longer. About 75 minutes. Wouldnt change a thing.
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn niblets, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half cream (or use full-fat milk)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (or use 2 green onions, finely chopped)
- 70 ritz butter flavored crackers (finely crushed)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or us 1/2 teaspoon white salt or to taste)
- black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese (to taste)