Recipe by Darlene Summers
My husband LOVES this casserole. He and I both love cabbage any way you can find to fix it, but this is a favorite.
Top Review by Janet Noall
This is absolutely delicious!!!!! I took it to my class for lunch and it was a hit! I can't believe it was so easy and I never even made white sauce before. I used medium sauce for this. Thanks for a "new favorite"!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cabbage in boiling salt water until almost tender; drain thoroughly.
- Place in lightly buttered casserole.
- Pour white sauce over top.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Cover with cracker crumbs.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake at 350° until lightly browned, about 25 to 30 minutes.