Recipe by Jellie Beanie
We needed to cook a lot of sausages, so we took out the good ol' slow cooker and in a bunch of ingredients. 4 hours later, we have dinner. This was pretty good but the sausages made it a little too fatty. We had it with pasta but I'm sure it'll be good with rice or couscous as well.
Top Review by An_Net
The flavour of this sausage recipe was lovely. As JellieBeanie said it did turn out rather fatty and next time will use a different sausage with less fat content. I used a low sodium can of mushroom soup and used 1/2 cup of homemade beef stock rather than the water and stock powder. Will certainly cook this again. Thanks Jellie Beanie
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Italian sausages
- 7 potatoes, diced
- 4 onions, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 10 white mushrooms, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon beef stock powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the sausages into smaller pieces.
- Put the sausages and veggies in the slow cooker.
- Dissolve the beef stock powder in the water and add to the slow cooker.
- Add cream of mushroom soups.
- Cook for 4-8 hours (depending on your slow cooker setting).
- Serve with pasta or rice.