Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A spicy yet soothing soup that taste ultimately delicious. I made this up myself- I add a little here, a little there and walla it's amazing! It may seem like a lot of ingredients but it's quick and easy!
- 1 lb sausage
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 cups little chunks Velveeta cheese
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby carrots
- 8 ounces cream of celery soup
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon instant minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon crushed mint leaf
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- In a large pan add the can of cream of celery with the 4 cans of water and chicken bouillon stir in the peeled and diced potatoes along with the chopped carrots. Heat on medium.
- Brown the sausage in a separate pan, once done drain grease but save then add sausage to the pan with potatos.
- Saute the onion and garlic in the sausage grease until almost tender then add to the pan. Add the pepper, parsley, and mint.
- Cover and bring to boil until vegies are tender.
- In a separte pan stir the flour, milk, and whipping cream together over medium heat. Continue stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream to the large pan and turn burner to medium.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in both cheeses until melted and then SERVE.