- 453.59 g Jimmy Dean sausage
- 1 onion, diced
- 311.84 g cream cheese
- 425.24 g Rotel Tomatoes
- 18 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 425.24 g can refried beans
- 1182.95 ml monterey jack cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet crumble and cook sausage with onions until done. Drain.
- In a bowl combine hot cooked sausage and onions with cream cheese and Rotel tomatoes. Mix until creamy.
- Spread a thin layer of beans on each tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup of meat mixture. Top with a pinch of cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased casserole.
- Top all enchiladas with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or longer if chilled from preparing ahead of time.