1/1 Photo of Creamy Sausage Enchiladas
Vicki in CT's Note:
Enchiladas that are velvety good. These can be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to bake. I garnish with fresh sliced jalepenos and diced tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet crumble and cook sausage with onions until done. Drain.
- 2In a bowl combine hot cooked sausage and onions with cream cheese and Rotel tomatoes. Mix until creamy.
- 3Spread a thin layer of beans on each tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup of meat mixture. Top with a pinch of cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased casserole.
- 4Top all enchiladas with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or longer if chilled from preparing ahead of time.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Sausage Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 898.5
- Calories from Fat 553
- Total Fat 61.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.9 g
- Cholesterol 150.2 mg
- Sodium 1752.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 37.0 g