Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Such a hit at every party! Very easy to make and makes TONS!! YUM!
- 907.18 g jimmy dean's pork sausage, Regular
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese
- 1 medium onion
- 2 (566.99 g) can Rotel Tomatoes, original
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage and Onions. Drain.
- Add Cream cheese and stir until melted and combined.
- Drain most liquid from the Rotel tomatoes and add with seasonings (to taste).
- Bake in serving dish at 350 F, approx 30 minutes.
- Best served with Fritos Scoops and Corn chips!
Gobbled up quickly the first time I made it...loved it!
This is very good every one loved it and wanted the recipe thanks alot
what a great dish!!! I just tried it and i'll be taking it to a "repeal of prohibition" party tonight.... your website is very cool too!!!