- 2 lbs jimmy dean's pork sausage, Regular
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 medium onion
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, original
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage and Onions. Drain.
- Add Cream cheese and stir until melted and combined.
- Drain most liquid from the Rotel tomatoes and add with seasonings (to taste).
- Bake in serving dish at 350 F, approx 30 minutes.
- Best served with Fritos Scoops and Corn chips!