Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Such a hit at every party! Very easy to make and makes TONS!! YUM!
Make and share this Creamy Sausage Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs jimmy dean's pork sausage, Regular
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 medium onion
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, original
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage and Onions. Drain.
- Add Cream cheese and stir until melted and combined.
- Drain most liquid from the Rotel tomatoes and add with seasonings (to taste).
- Bake in serving dish at 350 F, approx 30 minutes.
- Best served with Fritos Scoops and Corn chips!
Gobbled up quickly the first time I made it...loved it!
This is very good every one loved it and wanted the recipe thanks alot
what a great dish!!! I just tried it and i'll be taking it to a "repeal of prohibition" party tonight.... your website is very cool too!!!