Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice dip for crackers or bagel chips
- 1 lb sausage
- 5 green onions, chopped and divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 ounces pimientos, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In large skillet over medium heat, brown and crumble sausage until no longer pink.
- Remove from heat, drain off drippings and add all remaining ingredients except one green onion. Pour into one quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly.
- Garnish with remaining chopped green onion.
- Keep warm, and serve with sesame or wheat crackers.