Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
submitted to Rachael Ray mag by Leigh Taylor......so yummy! And the guys especially love it.
Make and share this Creamy Sausage Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs Jimmy Dean sausage
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- Brown the sausage and drain the fat.
- Combine sausage and all remaining ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours, or high for 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crusty bread chunks.