Recipe by Sharbysyd
I was low on ingredients the day I came up with this and needed to make an easy diinner. I had Steakumms so after searching out some recipes for ideas, I put this together. I used the stir fry sauce recipe from Linda's Low Carb but altered it by doubling it, leaving out the vinegar and oil and adding cream cheese. I normally use frozen stir fry vegetables for this recipe but today I am substituting broccoli to get the carb count down because I'm doing induction.
- 1 (12 ounce) package sandwich steaks
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 4 teaspoons no-sugar-added ketchup
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Splenda granular
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 3 ounces cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put broccoli (or stir fry vegetables) in a steamer to steam.
- Cook sandwich steaks on large frying pan on medium-high heat, breaking up the pieces.
- After sandwich steaks are cooked, push them to one side of the pan and add the rest of the ingredients to the empty part of the pan. Break up the cream cheese and as it melts, mix it into the other ingredients and the oil in the pan. It will take a few minutes.
- Once the sauce is mixed, mix the sandwich steaks pieces into the sauce and then add the cooked vegetables. Stir until well mixed. Serve.