Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super simple dip that will get many requests for the recipe. It is kind of unusual because it contains vegetables but it is sure yummy.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (no substitutes)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle chunky salsa
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package vegetable soup mix (I prefer Lipton but you can use other brands use both packages included in the box)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow vegetables to rehydrate.