Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A yummy dinner that is easy to throw together at the last minute.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 5 ounces cream of chicken soup (half of a small can)
- onion powder
- 7 ounces crushed cheesy sour cream & onion Cheez-It crackers
- Place chicken breasts in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine sour cream, salsa and soup and pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle onion powder over top and then sprinkle crushed crackers over evenly.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes, or until no longer pink and crackers are browned.
- Can very easily be doubled.