From the North American Lobster Co., Carlstadt from Amy Goffio. This makes 2 servings so you may need to double and so on...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a hot saute pan, add butter and as it begins to smoke, add salmon, spinach and shallots and cook on medium to low heat for 3 minutes.
- 2Flip salmon over and add heavy cream.
- 3Cover and reduce cream by half.
- 4In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs with mozzarella.
- 5When cream is reduced by half, after 8-10 minutes, salt and pepper salmon to taste.
- 6Remove salmon from pan and top with spinach, then with the crumb-cheese mixture.
- 7Put fish on broiler pan and reserve cream sauce.
- 8Place under boiler until the cheese is melted.
- 9Finish with the remaining cream sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Salmon Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (703 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1152.3
- Calories from Fat 810
- Total Fat 90.0 g
- Saturated Fat 51.8 g
- Cholesterol 402.8 mg
- Sodium 664.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 60.6 g