1/1 Photo of Creamy Salmon Chowder
Midwest Maven's Note:
This chowder is creamy, delicious and filling. Great with bread or hot buttered rolls for dunking. I found this recipe in an old cookbook I found at a thrift store. It's yummy and super easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
- 2Remove skin and bones from salmon, and then flake.
- 3Cook onion in margarine until tender, but not brown.
- 4Add soup and then gradually blend in reserved salmon liquid and milk.
- 5Add undrained tomatoes, salmon, parsley and sprinkling of salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Salmon Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 726.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 27.6 g