Recipe by cylee
Simple and delicious. I make the cream-cheese topping ahead of time and keep in the fridge. Topping is good on other things, too!
Top Review by Starrynews
Thanks for a delicious way to serve salmon! I'm not sure if my fillets were a lot smaller or not, but I only needed 2 oz cream cheese to completely cover them. I kept the original measurements of sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic, and it was really good.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted and chopped fine (NOT in oil)
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients for topping and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pat salmon fillets dry with paper towel. Place skin side down in baking sheet and spread topping generously completely over top of fillet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until fish easily flakes.