Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Love the classic combo of salmon, lemon and peppery arugula. Take to work or a picnic. You could use flakes of hot-smoked salmon or trout instead or add a sprinkling of dill.
- 14 ounces fusilli
- 5 ounces snow peas, halved lengthwise
- 2 salmon steaks, 10oz in total
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 tablespoons low-fat creme fraiche
- 4 ounces arugula
- Boil the pasta adding the snow peas to the water two mins before end of cooking time. Cool under running water then drain.
- Steam salmon for 7 minutes or microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until the flesh flakes easily.
- Peel away any skin, break into large flakes and allow to cool.
- Mix the lemon zest, juice and creme fraiche together and season to taste. If you need to, loosen the mixture with a little water to make it the consistency of heavy cream.
- Toss the pasta, peas and arugula into the dressing, flake in the salmon, then gently turn in the bowl a few times.