Love the classic combo of salmon, lemon and peppery arugula. Take to work or a picnic. You could use flakes of hot-smoked salmon or trout instead or add a sprinkling of dill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the pasta adding the snow peas to the water two mins before end of cooking time. Cool under running water then drain.
- 2Steam salmon for 7 minutes or microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until the flesh flakes easily.
- 3Peel away any skin, break into large flakes and allow to cool.
- 4Mix the lemon zest, juice and creme fraiche together and season to taste. If you need to, loosen the mixture with a little water to make it the consistency of heavy cream.
- 5Toss the pasta, peas and arugula into the dressing, flake in the salmon, then gently turn in the bowl a few times.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Salmon and Snow Pea Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 44.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat creme fraiche