Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my daughters favorite ways to eat salmon. We hope you like it.
Make and share this Creamy Salmon and Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta or 2 cups ruffle pasta
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli, floweretts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 sweet red peppers or 1⁄2 orange bell pepper, juliened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Dijonnaise mustard
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can salmon, skinned and boned
- 1⁄4 cup sliced radishes or 1⁄4 cup radish, cut in roses
- In a large stock pot boil pasta in water.
- After 7 minutes add the green beans, asparagus and broccoli.
- Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Drain well.
- In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, dijonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Add the salmon, pasta and cooked veggies along with the sweet bell pepper.
- Toss gently and serve.