Recipe by Dib's
This is one of my daughters favorite ways to eat salmon. We hope you like it.
Top Review by Maiya
This was very quick and yummy, and I will be making it again. I did leave out the dill because I can't stand it. I also ended up using a slightly different mayo/mustard combination because I didn't carefully read the ingredients list. I used about 1 cup mayo and about 1/4 cup mustard. (I really just mixed it to taste, but used a little bit too much mayo). However, I really enjoyed this a lot, and next time I will make it acording to specs (except for the dill). Thanks for sharing this recipe!
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta or 2 cups ruffle pasta
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli, floweretts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 sweet red peppers or 1⁄2 orange bell pepper, juliened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Dijonnaise mustard
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can salmon, skinned and boned
- 1⁄4 cup sliced radishes or 1⁄4 cup radish, cut in roses
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large stock pot boil pasta in water.
- After 7 minutes add the green beans, asparagus and broccoli.
- Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Drain well.
- In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, dijonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Add the salmon, pasta and cooked veggies along with the sweet bell pepper.
- Toss gently and serve.