This is one of my daughters favorite ways to eat salmon. We hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta or 2 cups ruffle pasta
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli, floweretts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 sweet red peppers or 1/2 orange bell pepper, juliened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Dijonnaise mustard
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can salmon, skinned and boned
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes or 1/4 cup radish, cut in roses
- 1In a large stock pot boil pasta in water.
- 2After 7 minutes add the green beans, asparagus and broccoli.
- 3Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process.
- 4Drain well.
- 5In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, dijonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper and whisk well.
- 6Add the salmon, pasta and cooked veggies along with the sweet bell pepper.
- 7Toss gently and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Salmon and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.1
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 596.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: