Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
From little ideas diabetes by Jody Vassallo.
Make and share this Creamy Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat Greek yogurt (85g/2 3/4oz)
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon honey (yellow box suggested)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Put the yoghurt, mustard, garlic, honey and vinegar into a bowl and whisk to combine or put all into a jar, seal jar and shake together.
5 stars for a low-fat and healthy, tasty salad dressing. For the limited ingredients used, this dressing had great flavour.....actually better after ten minutes or so when the flavours blended more. Not a thick salad dressing. Photo also to be posted. Made for "Make my Recipe' Tag game in the Aus/NZ Forum. Gluten-free if gf ingredients used
This was a kitchen sink mix of ingredients but it worked well with a basic tossed salad of mixed greens, baby spinach, shaved parsnips and carrots. I used local blackberry honey and good quality organic brown mustard. Reviewed for Make My Recipe Downunder.
Tart, flavorful and easy to make, this tastes kind of like a home made buttermilk dressing. Very good! Thanks for sharing-