Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
another recipe used for christmas every year. Quick and easy
- 1⁄2 lb plain sweet biscuit crumbs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped glace cherries
- 1 (400 g) can condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons rum
- combine all dry ingredients together.
- add cherries, condensed milk, rum.
- mix well.Place in fridge for 1/2-1 hr till mixture is rolling consistency.
- shape into small balls.
- roll in coconut.
- place in refrigerator until firm.
This is THE BEST recipe for Rum Balls ever !!!! Try it.......you will agree with me. Also use Bundaberg Rum.......it is the best taste for this recipe.