Recipe by breezermom
This is different from most of the Roquefort Dressings I found here. No vinegar, and very thick. A creamy dressing! I prefer this over an iceburg wedge, with tomato garnish.
Top Review by duonyte
Very delicious - I cut down the recipe quite a bit, as it's just me at home right now. Used a bit more sour cream and a little less mayo, and half-and-half instead of evaporated milk. It's a natural on salad greens, but also really wonderful spooned into a split baked potato!
- 6 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (may be low fat)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise (may sub half regular and half low fat)
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 garlic clove, minced (a large one....may substitute 1/4 tsp garlic powder)