Creamy Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Basil Soup- Whole30
- combine tomato puree and drained roasted red pepper in medium saucepan and bring to slow boil.
- add basil leaves and coconut milk and cook stirring 2 minutes to combine.
- add salt and red pepper flakes and stir.
- remove from stove.
- allow to cool slightly and with immersion blender puree until completely smooth (if using a blender allow to cool longer).
- Serve hot or chilled.
- can be served over a handful of baby spinach leaves if desired to add some color and extra nutrition boost.