1/1 Photo of Creamy "ricotta" Dip
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This Gluten Free Vegan Cheese Dip is based on a recipe from the phenomenal book Entertaining in the Raw by Matthew Kenney. http://www.elanaspantry.com/creamy-ricotta-dip/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Rinse pine nuts in cold water; then discard both soaking and rinsing water.
- 22. Place pine nuts in a food processor, along with lemon juice and water.
- 33. Process for 1-2 minutes, scraping down side of processor frequently, until smooth.
- 44. Process in scallions, thyme and salt, until texture of ricotta.
- 55. Remove from food processor to a serving dish.
- 66. Serve with your favorite dipping veggies.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy "ricotta" Dip
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.8
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 293.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 9.4 g