1/2 Photos of Creamy, Rich Ranch Potatoes With Cheese
1 hr 15 mins
Many versions of this...but this is how I make them! Being a meat and potaoes kind of girl, these are just one of my all-time favorite potatoes! The original version just wasn't very creamy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1 cup durkee fried onions, to taste (Original or Cheese)
- 1In large bowl, blend soups and cream cheese.
- 2Microwave til creamy and cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- 3Stir in well, the dressing mix, then fold in 1 cup (half) the shredded cheese, then the potatoes.
- 4Fold well til all potatoes are coated.
- 5Pour/spoon into lightly greased 13x9 glass baking dish, mashing down a little, and spreading in pan evenly.
- 6Sprinkle top with rest of shredded cheese.
- 7COVER and bake at 350º for 50-55 minutes.
- 8Uncover, top with onions.
- 9Bake UNCOVERED for another 5 minutes or til onions are lightly browned.
- 10*Nice additions:.
- 111 cup diced, fully-cooked ham.
- 12Cooked, crumbled bacon (4-6 slices).
- 13Saute'd onions.
- 14Saute'd mushrooms.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy, Rich Ranch Potatoes With Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.7
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 907.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix