Recipe by Malki
If you like thick rich cheesecake this is the recipe for you. It's a bit tricky but worth it.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons margarine (melted)
- 24 ounces cream cheese (not whipped)
- 3 extra large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons flour (heaping)
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare the crust:.
- Grease a 10 inch spring form pan. Mix ingredients for crust and put in pan and pat down evenly. Place in freezer until cheese mixture is ready.
- To prepare cheesecake filling:.
- pre heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients for filling together and pour over crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 325 then turn down the oven to 300 and bake for an additional 40 minutes more. Turn off the oven and leave the cake in the oven for another hour to cool. IMPORTANT- DO NOT OPEN OVEN WHILE CAKE IS COOLING.
- Take cake out and refrigerate when cold release lock on spring fornm pan and serve.
- Can be topped with your favorite canned fruit or pie filling . I like to use canned blueberry or cherry pie filling.